How to Wire up your Campervan
12V Panel Wiring Kit
This Kit contains all components required for full 12V professional installation. The kit allows easy installation when used alongside the wiring diagram available on the website and contains all necessary cable for lighting and Fridge Installation.
Standard Kit Contents are:
1 X 10 Way Single Input LED Fuse Box
1 X 100 Amp Multi Point Bus Bar
3 Metres 10mm² 70 Amp Red Cable
3 Metres 10mm² 70 Amp Black Cable
2 Metres 6mm² 50 Amp Red Fridge Cable
2 Metres 6mm² 50 Amp Black Fridge Cable
10 Metres 1.5mm² 21 Amp Red Cable
10 Metres 1.5mm² 21 Amp Black Cable
1 X Strip Link Fuse Holder + 1 X 60 Amp Fuse
3 X 6.3mm² Yellow Insulated Female Terminals (Fridge)
2 X 6.3mm² Yellow Insulated Male Terminals (Fridge)
30 x 1.5mm² Red Insulated Female Terminals
2 X 1.5mm² Red Insulated Male Terminals (Voltmeter Tails)
10 X 5mm Blue Insulated Ring Terminals
7 X 10/6 Copper Crimping Lugs
3 x 5 Amp, 3 x 7.5 Amp, 2 x 10 Amp, and 1 x 15 Amp Blade Fuses
5M Heavy Duty Split Charge Kit with 12V M-Power 140amp VSR + 110amp 16mm2 Cable (Leisure battery under Drivers Seat)
Top quality Heavy Duty split charge relay system/kit supplied with 110amp 16mm² cable suitable for safely charging any 75ah to 220ah leisure battery(s)
Suitable to install into most Camper Vans, Motor homes, 4x4s, Day Vans, Mobile workshops, Cars and Boats.
You will be supplied with everything you need to fit this kit
- 12V 140amp Voltage Sense Split Charge Relay.
- 1 x 250mm 110amp Red Starter Battery to fuse box lead. (8mm to 6mm terminals)
- 1 x 2000mm 110amp Red Fuse box to relay lead (6mm to 6mm terminals)
- 1 x 500mm 110amp Red Relay to fuse box lead (6mm to 6mm terminals)
- 1 x 250mm 110amp Red Fuse Box to Leisure Battery Lead (6mm to 8mm terminals)
- 1 x 1000mm 110amp Black Earth Cable. (8mm to 10mm terminals)
- Spare terminals + Heat shrink pack for modifications if required
- Positive & Negative 8mm post type battery terminals
- 2 x Fuse Holders & 100amp Fuses including a spares.
- 15 x Cable ties + fixings to keep everything tidy.
- 2mtrs Split conduit to protect cables in Engine bay.
- Screws to fix fuse boxes & cable tie bases
- High Quality HSS Drill Bit
- Easy to understand Fitting Instructions.
This type of split charge system is our simplest to install split charge system. This will save you time making up all the leads and save you money needing expensive crimping or soldering tools. All the leads are supplied ready made up for you to a very high standard. Simply install the two fuse boxes and the Voltage sense relay using the fixings supplied. Then simply connect all the ready made leads, following the very easy to understand supplied fitting instructions to install this very high quality and simple to install split charge system.
The voltage sense relay simply detects the rise in voltage from you vehicles charging system when it exceeds 13.3v to allow you to charge your leisure battery(s) while your engine is running. When your engine is switched off and the battery voltage drops below 12.8v the relay will isolate your leisure battery(s) from your main starter battery so it does not drain your main starter battery and you will always be able to start your vehicle.
All of the range of 140amp voltage sensitive relays are dual sensing meaning that if a charging voltage like through a mains charger or solar panel is applied to the leisure battery that exceeds the relay activation voltage of 13.3v it will activate the relay to allow this charging device to also maintain the starter battery.
- Relay activation voltage 13.3v
- Relay isolation Voltage 12.8v
- Dual sense operation
Our aim is to supply you with the best, top quality Split Charge kit available, at the best price we can. All the components in all of our split charge relay Systems are all fully E-approved and Tested top quality UK supplied parts. In all of our kits you will find everything you need plus spares to install any split charge system to any vehicle with our help and support if required.
240V Mains Electric Hook Up Installation Kit
A complete kit with comprehensive fitting instructions containing all you need to install 240V into your vehicle.
- 2 way Consumer Unit (30ma RCD and 6A & 16A MCB's)
- Surface Mount Inlet Socket
- 2 x Switched 1 Gang Sockets
- 5M Blue 1.5mm Mains Cable
- 1M Earth Cable
- Cable clips to keep your install neat and tidy
This full solution gives you everything you need to install 240V into your caravan/campervan/motorhome.
Fitting instructions supplied with suggested mounting points and diagrams. Technical support provided.